Home » World News » After the attack on team bus: Murder charges against BVB assassins

After the attack on team bus: Murder charges against BVB assassins

Tuesday, August 29th, 2017 | World News

On the way to the stadium detonate in April several sprinkling sets beside the team bus of Borussia Dortmund. The suspect Sergei W., who is said to have acted out of money, threatens a high sentence.

Four and a half months after the attack on explosives, the prosecution charges the suspect Sergei W. (28) for attempted murder. This was announced by the authorities in Dortmund on Tuesday. Details could only be published when the prosecution was submitted to the accused and his lawyer.

Three explosions shook the bus, where the team of football league coach Borussia Dortmund was. (Source: Bernd Thissen / dpa)

The "Süddeutsche Zeitung" and "Bild" reported that Sergei W., according to the conviction of the investigators acted from money. He had speculated on the stock exchange on large price losses of the BVB share as a result of the attack. The German prosecutor is accused of attempted murder in 28 cases, the prosecutor informed.

Accused: attempted murder in 28 cases
In the attack on the team bus on April 11, defenders Marc Bartra and a policeman were injured. The bus wanted to leave at the Dortmunder Mannschaftshotel and bring the players to the Champions League quarter-final against AS Monaco when the Sprengsätze detonated. Bartra suffered a fracture of the spine in his right wrist and fell out several weeks. The game was postponed by one day. Some BVB players reported weeks after the attack that they had not yet processed the experiences.

 In the attack BVB's team coach was on the way to the Dortmund Westfalenstadion for the Champions League match against Monaco (archive image). (Source: Ina Fassbender / dpa)

After the attack the federal prosecutor had taken the investigation. At the scene of the crime there were three confessions, which drove the suspicion of Islamic assassins. After a few weeks, the investigators were convinced that not Islamists were responsible for the attack, but the 28-year-old German Russians from Rottenburg on the Neckar near Tübingen. He should have acted out of greed. That is why the Dortmund prosecutor's office continued the investigation.

The defendant denies the deed
The investigators assumed that the man had hidden the spears in a hedge and finally ignited them. According to earlier information from the authorities on the stock exchange, the electrician is said to have speculated that BVB shares will suffer a major loss. On April 21, ten days after the incident, investigators arrested him in Tubingen. They had been watching him for days.

Sergej W. denies the deed, according to earlier statements by his lawyer. On Tuesday, lawyer Reinhard Treimer gave no further information. Now, the regional court of Dortmund has to decide whether to allow the prosecution and open a trial. The "Süddeutsche Zeitung" reported that it was not expected that the proceedings would begin this year.

Related

Real Madrid Basketball

Real Madrid Basketball Real Madrid Basketball Official Website with all the information about

Game of Thrones: The art of fusing ficti

What is really like the recording of the king's mouth? The streets? The

Bitcoin Price Boom

Bitcoin Price Boom Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system:3 called

Chris Cornell Age

Chris Cornell Age Chris Cornell Age Vlogs Trey Songz – Foreign